During the procedure the human body is affected by three factors:
Ultrasonic waves have a number of therapeutic effects:
- and many others
Ultrasound is used for the treatment of the following diseases:
- Myalgias, myospasms
- Stretching and swelling
- Tendinitis and tensosynovitis
- Andexitis and infertility
- Cicatricial contours and post-burn scars
- Trophic and varicose ulcers
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Diseases of ENT organs, etc.
Contraindications: arterial hypertension of the 3rd degree, arterial hypotension, ischemic heart disease with private attacks of angina and heart rhythm disorders, dumping syndrome, complicated peptic ulcer, acute and chronic purulent inflammatory processes, expressed endocrine disorders, osteoporosis, thrombophlebitis, and general contraindications for the application of physical factors.