SMT - electrotherapy
SMT is a method of electrotherapy which involves the exposure of the patient to variable sinusoidal modulated currents of small force.
- patients with impaired peripheral circulation
- patients with functional disorders of the neuromuscular system
- (e.g., pressure sores in patients with affected spinal cord)
- patients with chronic inflammatory processes (radiculitis, neuritis, neuralgia)
- patients with gynecological diseases
- it is also used to stimulate the muscles (especially the transverse striated), with respiratory disorders, the function of the gastrointestinal tract.