- administration of small, but sufficiently effective doses of the active substance;
- accumulation of matter and creation of a depot, prolonged action;
- introduction in the most chemically active form - in the form of ions;
- the possibility of creating a high local concentration of the active substance without saturation of lymph, blood and other body fluids;
- the possibility of introducing the substance directly into the inflammatory foci, blocked as a result of a local microcirculation disturbance;
- the therapeutic substance does not break down, as with the introduction of peros.
- weak electric current favorably affects the reactivity and immune-biological status of tissues..
Contraindications to the application of electrophoresis:
- acute purulent inflammatory diseases,,
- heart failure of the II-III degree,
- Primary hypertension of the III degree,
- severe form of bronchial asthma,
- dermatitis or disruption of skin integrity in places where electrodes are applied,
- malignant neoplasms.
In our Sanatorium, electrophoresis with karipazim drug is widely used.
Even one complete course of treatment (20 procedures) makes it possible to eliminate small intervertebral hernias (in the cervical, thoracic, lumbosacral spine) and pain syndrome.
Good results of treatment with karipazim were also obtained among the patients with periarthritis/ rotator cuff syndrome of the shoulder joint, hip joint. And in combination with carboxytherapy the positive effect comes faster.