Prices for the tours
The payment for the tour by individuals (residents of Belarus and non-residents of the Republic of Belarus) is made by BELARUSIAN RUBLES in cash or an international bank card. “MAGNIT” bank cards are accepted for the payment ONLY FOR CHARGEABLE MEDICAL SERVICES.
The prices in Russian rubles are indicated for information purposes. For legal entities (non-residents of the Republic of Belarus) from the 20th of January 2015 the payment is made by Russian rubles, US dollars, euros at the rate of the NB RB.
When booking trips by foreign citizens, if necessary, our sanatorium provides a contract for the provision of services for a voucher for spa treatment and an application for the issuance of a short-term visa for tourism purposes.
- The discount for the accommodation in the room of the holidaymakers upon their request for an extra bed is provided at the rate of 10% of the price of the tour to this room for all categories of holidaymakers. The discount for the accommodation is not applied for the purchase of permits with a stay of up to 4 days.
- A discount for children from 3 to 12 years old on the main place in the room STANDARD and extra beds is provided in the amount of 20% of the price of the tour to this room.
- No discounts are added. In the presence of conditions for the provision of several types of discounts, the maximum of them applies.
Regulation on the payment of the resort fee:
The rate of the resort fee is set in the following amounts:
- for payers, with the exception of those exempted from paying citizens - 5%;
- for citizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached the generally established retirement age - 3%.
The following categories of citizens are exempted from the payment of the resort fee:
- veterans and disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- former prisoners of Nazi concentration camps, prisons, ghettos and former underage prisoners of other places of forced detention created by the fascists and their allies during the Second World War;
- disabled of I and II group;
- children with disabilities under the age of 18;
- persons accompanying disabled persons of the I group, children with disabilities under the age of 18;
- citizens who became ill and suffered radiation sickness caused by the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster;
- participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster;minor children (citizens of the Republic of Belarus) under the age of 16.
We do our best to make our clients happy!
- For holidaymakers - five meals a day, the availability of a ordered menu, elements of a buffet
- The cost of vouchers and paid services for foreign citizens is reduced to the level of prices for citizens of the Republic of Belarus
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland free of charge
- Water treatment - daily. Swimming pool with massage underwater counter, geyser, countercurrent, waterfall, contrast shower; alternates with the balneary procedures (underwater shower-massage, Charcot's shower, pearl, sessile, hand and foot baths with the addition of needles, turpentine, phyto-concentrates).
- Massage - every day. One of the two available: manual or mechanical (massage couch NUGA-BEST).
- Speleotherapy - every day.
- Mountain air - every day. Therapeutic inhalation of discharged air with a reduced concentration of oxygen (“Bionova” device)
- Infrared sauna - every other day: in the absence of contraindications.
- Phyto-therapy – every day. Anti-atherosclerotic, hypotensive, soothing, vitamin, for weight loss and other types of tea.
- Oxygen cocktails - every day, except weekends. Based on licorice root and vitamin ingredients.
- Physical therapy - daily. It is held in the gym, swimming pool, in the open air.
- Mineral water - daily 3 times a day. The treatment-dining room is sodium chloride fluorine-containing mineral water extracted from the deep-sea well located in the territory (1340m).
- Light therapy - every day (“Bioptron” device).
In case of indications:
- Vertical solarium.
- Thermotherapy: paraffin-ozokerite applications.
- Mud treatment: napkin-application method.
- Inhalation: alkaline, medicinal, etc.
- Magnet therapy.
- Laser therapy.
- Ultrasound examination of the thyroid gland.
- Ultrasound therapy
(Integrated for citizens of all states)